Wednesday 14 March 2007

Start Of Date : 20.19...

...end of date : 21.06. Total running time : 47 mins.

To be honest, I've done shits that lasted longer, and were more satisfying! The night started off with Naomi turning up 20 minutes late. One of the first things she said was "I've got to get up for marathon training at 5.30, so I'll have to leave early." Great I thought, as we sat down to have a drink. At this point two slightly tipsy middle-aged men sat down at our table, and Naomi actively engaged them in conversation! At this point I was actually thinking that I should just go home!

One of the drunks turned out to be TV producer Simon Harries, producer of such classics as This Morning and Queer Eye For The Straight Guy (believe me, I had to look THAT one up!). Naomi then became quite interested in telling him that she was a TV presenter / actress, and actually gave him her card! He actually has more information about her than I do!

What a joke! It's no wonder there's so many attractive single women out there if this is how they behave on a date! She sent me the standard, Hi, had a nice time email this morning, but I think I might just ignore it. Oh well, back to MSF, there's two quite interesting sounding women on there that have emailed me, so let's soldier on...

4 comments:

Ed's Book & Movie Review said...

I'm not even going to bother with that. I got an email from two lovely ladies off MSF, and one of them likes Hot Fuzz and Black Books! Lovely!

funkymonkey1980 said...

Ouch - sorry to hear that Ed!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Saf and Ben. The girl was a bitch and you can do so much better! Keep looking! x

Simon Harries said...

Hello! One of my colleagues just sent me an email about your blog.. Funny how one's tipsy moments come back and haunt you, years after the event. Wasn't that girl Australian? I didn't realise you were on a date - probably too tipsy. But I do remember being taken aback because she gave me her showreel as well as her card! Anyway, I didn't call her back, if that makes you feel any better :-) Best wishes, SH