Friday 2 March 2007

Start Of A Beautiful Relationship?

Answer : Doubtful!

Last nights Speed Dating was an... experience, but some people just have no idea how to conduct a conversation. Thankfully I got the worst of the bunch out of the way at the start so, though I was a little disheartened at this point, the best was yet to come. Of course, I am using best in the losest sense of the word!

The results have yet to be published, although we do know that the blood-stone girl doesn't want to be friends with either me or Saf, but once we know the final score, we'll let you, our loyal fans, in on the total!

UPDATE!
Final scores not yet in. So far I'm beating Saf by one (yay!), but we've both been picked for dates by the same girl! Also, looking at her profile, she's actually taller than both of us! Good times!

No comments: