Tuesday 20 March 2007

Start Of Date : 18.31...

...end of date : 23.12. Total running time : 281 mins.

Now THAT'S a proper date. Nearly five hours of non-stop banter and fun! This was with Claire off MSF, and she's lovely! We went for drinks, then Chinese, then more drinks! Nice! She's quite tall (my height), very cute (looks a bit like Penny from Teachers) and knows how to hold a conversation (specialities include film and music). I'll definitely be seeing her again (if she wants to, which I think she does!). Good times!

5 comments:

The Benopause said...

So... did you...like... smell her hair?

Ed's Book & Movie Review said...

I spent like three hours doing shading on the upper lip. It's probably the best date I've ever done.

Anonymous said...

What do you mean the best date you've ever done????!!!!!

Ed's Book & Movie Review said...

Sorry, paying homage to Napoleon Dynamite...

supertoddler said...

Come on, come on - enough already. I am still waiting to read about the 2nd date.
Get a move on aye. What's the fecken hold up!

Tell her young boys have needs..